Almost everyone has a USB drive( pen drive, thumb drive) now a days due to it’s decreased expense. Each time when you insert a USB drive Windows might offer different drive letter if you are using more than one drive at as soon as. To prevent this confusion, I have an excellent tweak which lets you assign an unique drive letter to all the USB drives. Here is what you need to do:
1. Place your USB drive in USB port.
2. Type, “diskmgmt.msc”(without quotes) in Start Menu Search box or in Run dialog box and hit enter.
3. In the Disk Management window, right click on your USB drive and select ‘Change Drive Letter and Paths’.
4. Next, click ‘Change’ alternative from the readily available alternatives.
5. Pick a drive letter for your lovely drive.
6. Click ‘OK’ and then, ‘Yes’ for the confirmation message.
Warning: Move the contents of the drive before changing the drive letter as some application may not run appropriately.